Kalajoki Main Library
Kalajoki Main Library is located in the centre of Kalajoki.
Kalajoki Main Library
Kalajoki Main Library is located in the centre of Kalajoki. You can borrow items, such as books, magazines, music, sheet music, movies and audiobooks, from the library. The library also provides customers with electronic materials. At the library, you can read magazines and use a computer, among other things. The library also holds a variety of events and exhibitions.
The city’s Main Library provides information on the city’s services. In addition to this, the Main Library provides the following services:
- Customers can pay invoices payable to the City of Kalajoki with cash
- Copying service (A4, A3)
- Reception desk for the City’s forms. You can leave any applications and other documents addressed to the City at the Library.
Visiting informationKalajoentie 1
Service location on map
Show the route here
Monday–Thursday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Friday 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
Other contact details
(local/mobile network fee)
Charges for calling this telephone number are:
- calls from a landline phone: standard local network rate.
- calls from a mobile phone: standard mobile rate.
- calls from outside Finland: international rate as applicable.
The actual cost depends on your operator.
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The customer service point is located on floor 2.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop marked with the appropriate international symbol.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.