Himanka Library is located near Raumankari School in the village of Himanka.
Himanka Library is located near Raumankari School in the village of Himanka. You can borrow items, such as books, magazines, music, sheet music, movies and audiobooks, from the library. The library also provides customers with electronic materials. At the library, you can read magazines and use a computer, a gaming room or working spaces. The library also holds a variety of events and exhibitions.
Himanka Library houses a joint service point that provides services of the city and KELA.
The city’s services:
- Advice and guidance in practical matters pertaining to the city’s residents and guidance regarding the city’s services.
- Pick-up and reception desk for the city’s forms. You can leave any applications and other documents addressed to the city at the desk.
- Customers can pay invoices payable to the City of Kalajoki with cash.
- Copying service (A3, A4)
- general guidance
- pick-up desk for brochures and forms
- reception of applications and appendices
Visiting informationLeipämäentie 4
Service location on map
Show the route here
Monday 12:00 PM-7:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Wednesday–Thursday 12:00 PM-7:00 PM
Friday 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Other contact details
(local/mobile network fee)
Charges for calling this telephone number are:
- calls from a landline phone: standard local network rate.
- calls from a mobile phone: standard mobile rate.
- calls from outside Finland: international rate as applicable.
The actual cost depends on your operator.